Here are the tips;
"If you'd like to enjoy some or all of the benefits referred to (happiness, improved quality of life, better brain function and more) then try some of these simple but powerful tips...
- Find a mindfulness practice that works for you and practice it, stick at it daily, for at least a month
- Keep a gratitude journal writing down, daily, all those things in your life for which you're grateful
- Share those things in your life that make you "thankful";you can do this on The Happiness Institute's Facebook Page (HERE) and/or join our friends over at Project Thankful (HERE)
- Include, in as many conversations as possible, a focus on what's going well(rather than just what's not going well)
- And finally, just as it's important to focus on positives in life it's also important to screen out those things that unnecessarily cause distress or hurt."