Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Career Change is Hard

What do you have to do to completely change your career in LinkedIn?

No that's a serious question and for some strange reason I am not able to present that question to the universe that is LinkedIn.

Did I tell you? I'm retiring. Well Not really.  I'm retiring from corporate life in order to pursue, for the first time in my life, a career actually doing something I love to do. Be an Artist.

For the benefits of those privy to a certain count-down clock that I have been toting around for the past year Or those who attended my 365 Days Until count down announcement aka 1/2 Birthday party. It seems the powers that be did not think I should continue on the corporate path another day. And so with very little fan fair we are embarking on our next great adventure. And I am oddly calm about the whole thing.

In fact I'm ecstatic.

But in the meantime I just wanted to say Hello World.  I'm free for lunch or coffee/tea.